||1. Medical Informatics, e-Health: Fundamentals and Applications. Editors: Venot, Alain, Burgun, Anita, Quantin, Catherine. Springer, 2014
2. Bulletin of the World Health Organization: Special issue on eHealth. http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/90/5/en/
3. Atlas of eHealth country profiles 2013: eHealth and innovation in women?s and children?s health. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/112761/1/9789241507288_eng.pdf
4. Global eHealth ? Measuring Outcomes: Why, What, and How.
5. Telemedicine and E-Health Services, Policies, and Applications: Advancements and Developments by Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues (Instituto de Telecomunicações, University of Beira Interior, Portugal), Isabel de la Torre Díez (University of Valladolid, Spain) and Beatriz Sainz de Abajo (University of Valladolid, Spain). IGI Global, 2012
6. National eHealth Strategy Toolkit. World Health Organization and International telecommunication Union, Geneva, 2012. https://www.itu.int/pub/D-STR-E_HEALTH.05-2012