jtidy – license
* Java HTML Tidy - JTidy
* HTML parser and pretty printer
* Copyright (c) 1998-2000 World Wide Web Consortium (Massachusetts
* Institute of Technology, Institut National de Recherche en
* Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All Rights
* Contributing Author(s):
* Dave Raggett
* Andy Quick (translation to Java)
* Gary L Peskin (Java development)
* Sami Lempinen (release management)
* Fabrizio Giustina
* The contributing author(s) would like to thank all those who
* helped with testing, bug fixes, and patience. This wouldn't
* have been possible without all of you.
* COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
* This software and documentation is provided "as is," and
* the copyright holders and contributing author(s) make no
* representations or warranties, express or implied, including
* but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness
* for any particular purpose or that the use of the software or
* documentation will not infringe any third party patents,
* copyrights, trademarks or other rights.
* The copyright holders and contributing author(s) will not be
* liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
* arising out of any use of the software or documentation, even if
* advised of the possibility of such damage.
* Permission is hereby granted to use, copy, modify, and distribute
* this source code, or portions hereof, documentation and executables,
* for any purpose, without fee, subject to the following restrictions:
* 1. The origin of this source code must not be misrepresented.
* 2. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such and must
* not be misrepresented as being the original source.
* 3. This Copyright notice may not be removed or altered from any
* source or altered source distribution.
* The copyright holders and contributing author(s) specifically
* permit, without fee, and encourage the use of this source code
* as a component for supporting the Hypertext Markup Language in
* commercial products. If you use this source code in a product,
* acknowledgment is not required but would be appreciated.